Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Sword Art Online (SOA) Workout

Hey everyone, this is T.

Contrary to popular belief, I am alive and well. I do apologize for my silence, but this is due to some experiments that I am attempting that, should they be successful, will allow me to provide you all with more and hopefully better content.

So, I have to admit that since the Holidays, I've been a little lazy about going to the gym, especially now that I'm working prior to my final semester at school. Since New Years, however, I have been doing some body weight exercises that have been keeping me in pretty good shape.

This is my review of the Sword Art Online (SOA) Workout by Neila Rey.




For more details, I recommend going to the website, but basically it is a workout that focuses on 

"Shoulders, forearms, chest, wrists, biceps, abs, lateral abs, quads, calves, glutes, triceps, lateral abs, core, cardiovascular system." -neilarey.com

This being said, I only felt it in my forearms, biceps, and triceps. I did also perform this exercise with a wooden katana, so my movements were pretty close if not accurate. I'm not sure if a steel katana would improve the workout or not, but go ahead and try if you can do it safely.

I have to say that is was not my favorite of Neila's exercises, some of which I want to post about in the future, but if you are looking for a sword-based workout that focuses on the arms, then this one is for you.

Anyway, that's it for today. I hope you all have a good day.

Follow Neila Ray On Twitter, YouTube, and her site

Follow me on Twitter and Google+

And Follow the Adventures of Nick Stanley Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment